Pet Friendly Apartments in Hillsboro
Finding a pet friendly apartment can be tough. Here at Palladia we certainly understand how important it is to have our companions by our side. That's why we are a pet friendly community. We love your pets as much as you do. Here are the rules and regulations when having a pet at Palladia.
- A pet cannot exceed 70 lbs. in weight, only 1 Cat/1 Dog or 2 Cats are permitted, and the number of pets is limited to 2 per apartment. Assistance animals for the disabled are not considered to be pets and are not subject to the aforementioned type, breed or age restrictions. However, assistance animals for the disabled still require prior written approval of management.
- In order to keep the grounds clean and sanitary, all pets must be taken to the outside perimeter of the Community for their toilet purposes. It will be a violation of these rules if any resident simply "turns out the pet" and recalls it at his convenience. This does include cats.
- Pets must be "on leash" at all times when outside the apartment.
- Pets are not to be tied or staked outside the apartment. Residents may not leave a pet on balconies, porches or patios for extended periods of time.
- Patios should be kept clean of pet droppings. During hot weather, especially, odors from such can be extremely offensive to neighbors. Also, pet food may not be left outside as it will attract pests.
- The resident will be asked to remove any pet that constantly bothers other residents, whether inside or outside, or constitutes a problem or obstruction to the agents and employees of the Manager or Owner from properly performing their functions, duties and responsibilities. If resident fails to remove said pet following complaints from residents and requests from management within ten (10) calendar days, the Lease may be terminated.